Before you begin looking at houses, take some time to prioritize your needs. What are your must-haves for a home, and which features nice but not necessary for you. Make a list. Together, we will go over your needs and wants so I can begin to look for properties that will fit your lifestyle.
For ideas, take a look at this checklist:
- Area or Community
- Number of Bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms
- Square footage
- Lot– Big yard, fenced, low-maintenance, abutting green belt, fruit trees, etc.
- Year Built
- School District
- Style – NW Contemporary, Split Entry, Two-story, Rambler, etc.
- View – waterfront, territorial, golf course, etc.
- Parking Type – two-car garage, RV parking, boat storage, etc.
- Other features – Disabled access, mother-in-law, second kitchen, work room, fireplace, etc.